The property is situated in a rural location near Bodmin Moor just outside the village of Blisland.
The house has been renovated to a high standard throughout and would make a fantastic family home.
The details of the property are as follows:
- The property is approached via a country lane leading to parking for 2 cars.
- Through the main entrance is a large reception room spanning the entire width of the property.
- To the rear a a charming farmhouse kitchen with a utility room off
- There is a modern downstairs shower room off of the utility room
- Upstairs there a 3 good sized double bedrooms
- Also upstairs there is a stunning family bathroom with a role top bath
- There is a charming cottage garden to the front of the property
- To the rear is a sunny walled courtyard
- To the right of the courtyard near the parking area is a stone built outbuilding with electricity
- Through the courtyard is a large rear garden with mature trees and a far reaching view.
This is a rare opportunity to rent a stunning rural farmhouse in fantastic condition
18th Century Farmhouse
3 Double Bedrooms
Bathroom and Shower Room
Large Reception Room
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate