The team were extremely helpful, polite and courteous throughout the buying process. The service was way above normal standards within this industry.

Mrs Mclean, Cornwall
Agent Details
Stratton Creber Countrywide
12 Lemon Street
Truro
Cornwall
TR1 2LS
01872 830 128; 01872 830 216
Energy Performance Certificates

Truro, TR1

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
  • Listen To Audio Tour
  • Floorplan 1

2 Bedroom Flat, Tresawya Drive, Truro, TR1 2GG

Property Description

Please note 74,000 represents a 40 percent share. Please contact the office to discuss eligibility in this two bedroom shared ownership apartment on the fringes of the city centre. With a communal entrance hall with lift and stairs the accommodation comprises of hallway, good size open plan living area combining lounge, dining and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. Outside there is an allocated parking space with the property. Very convenient for the city centre and offered for chain with no chain.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Communal Hallway 0m x 0m

    Communal entrance door leads to the property with stairs and lift to all floors.

  • Hall 0m x 0m

    With entrance door, intercom system and radiator.

  • Kitchen Area 3.53m x 2.04m

    A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit, space for cooker with extractor fan over. Part tiling to walls, space for automatic washing machine and larder style fridge freezer. Radiator and double glazed window. Open plan to the lounge/dining room.

  • Lounge/Dining Area 6.82m x 2.97m

    Radiators, double glazed window and double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony. Open plan to kitchen.

  • Bedroom One 2.75m x 3.57m

    L shaped with double glazed window and radiator.

  • Bedroom Two 3.28m x 2.97m

    Double glazed window, radiator and cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.

  • Bathroom 0m x 0m

    Three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.

  • Parking 0m x 0m

    The property has one allocated parking space.

  • Agents Note 0m x 0m

    Please note £74,000 represents a 40 percent share in the property. Presently the owner pays £220 PCM for rent of the other 60% share, £80 PCM service charge including buildings insurance. These figures were correct as of 06/02/2019 and are reviewed annually.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
  • Fixed Price £74,000
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Truro, TR1

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Truro, TR1 Fixed Price £74,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.
x